Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lesson #18 Dr. Of Spiritual Development - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lesson #18 Dr. Of Spiritual Development Creating, Manifesting and the Power of "Now"

#1 User is offline   Y.Smith 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Vodou, Medicine,Healing, Reiki, Hypnosis, Astral Projection, Lwa, Angels, Catholic Saints, Divinations,Spirit Communication, Paranormal Investigations.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Lesson #18 Dr. of Spiritual Development
Creating, Manifesting and the Power of "Now"

Nothing exists outside this present moment.There is no line segment. The past and future are illusions. They only exist to the degree we focus our attention on them right "now". If you are always planning the future objective you lose "now" and the fulfillment of life now. Once again it goes to BALANCE. All that is involved to be a spiritually developing hunman is fantastic! Our minds have this capacity to grow and see more and focus on "now" yet setting objective goal and healing from the past, all at the same time. Too much focus on ONE aspect...just spending 100% of your time healing your past will now allow you to grow in other areas. Balance of time and attention. Never to forget about "now" because of all the plans and goals we make for future.
Yvette Smith "Mambo Asogwe LaReina"
ULC Ordained Minister,Spiritual Advisor and Medicine Woman

Visit the Official website:DivineHealingFL.webs.com
REIKI HEALING~HYPNOSIS SESSIONS~GUIDED JOURNEYS AND MEDITATION~CEREMONIES

We do weddings "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/floridadivineweddings

yvettesmith666@gmail.com

#2 User is offline   Tamanava 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

A highly motivational lesson! Although certainly not as easy to do as it sounds. And yet, the concept itself is quite simple. I think the challenge lies in how we are taught to always "look ahead"--it's the finish line of a goal we stare at, not the starting point. I don't know of anyone who thinks to care more about the here and now.
But the here and now are what we really have to work with and can control. So why not take advantage of this oppportunity and resource?! Besides, "tomorrow" never comes.

Every rite and ritual I tell my coveners and students about how they can plant seed goals in their lives and to picture how great life will be when they have attained them. This is how I was taught afterall. But from here on out, I will teach my followers how to focus on the now and help ease them into this shift in manifesting. We will have a greater faith in the Universe to provide us with what we need to make now better instead of the future. And I will help them reorganize their thought patterns to prevent self sabbotage.

In helping them, I always help myself. So as I help them develop these skills, I in turn will further develop mine. Thank you for the blessing of this lesson! I look forward to the journey, the shift in consciousness and the manifest!

Bright Blessings!
--In all things, Blessed Be!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users