Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lessson 10 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lessson 10 Holding the Vision Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MPG 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Spirituality

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

The lesson talks about Birth Vision. It talks about what are likes are. What makes us happy like play cross word puzzles. My like are the out doors and taking care of animals. This lesson mentions that we should take the things we like and try to use them in life. I am still trying to figure it. But what I did get from this lesson and this really opened my eyes. In the part where it says "One dose not need to "wait" to discover life purpose" there ias a sentance that reads " Look for that purpose in each day's events, and trust that you are exactly in the place you need to be"."That what is happening in this given momentis meant to be happening". When I read this part when I was taking the ferry to Seattle. This hit me and I kept reading over again and over again. This is such a true statement and so profound I had to look back at my life and with each chapter of my life I was exactly were I was suppose to be. Now when things are going on in my life now I say is "I am exactly were I am suppose to be". This helps me through rough times.
I am still looking for my "Birth Vision" but I am not worried because now I know that it will find me. It will all come together.

Blessing to all!!!

Rev. Michael Guzman
Rev. Michael P. Guzman

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users