Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lesson 11 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lesson 11 marriage, family&tithing

#1 User is offline   superman 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

I whole heartedly agree with this lesson. People should help support their local church, as they are in need of it to cover their expenses in all of the ministries they oversee. A Divorce should only be granted to the couples based on the Bibles teachings of divorce over an unfaithful partner. However, there are extinuating circumstances that a divorce should be granted upon such grounds as; fornication, abuse of any sorts and just utter and complete incompatability that counselling cannot fix. On the choice of abortion, I personally believe, through my own faith, that it is sinful. This is simply because there are always couples out there seeking adoption and would love to have someones unwanted child. I agree though that if the baby has not yet fully developed and it endangers the mothers life if she continues to carry the child to full term, that in that case it would be acceptable for her to choose to have the undeveloped child, or fetus, aborted.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users