Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lesson #13 Dr. Of Spiritual Development - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lesson #13 Dr. Of Spiritual Development Changing Your History from the Deep Mind, Out

#1 User is offline   Y.Smith 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Vodou, Medicine,Healing, Reiki, Hypnosis, Astral Projection, Lwa, Angels, Catholic Saints, Divinations,Spirit Communication, Paranormal Investigations.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Lesson #13 Dr. of Spiritual Development
Changing Your History from the Deep Mind, Out

This lesson really was deep, no pun intended either. It taught me about the brain and how a quirk in human cognition can be used to our advantage. Although I see the negative too. If one vividly imagines with an emotional overlay the mind cannot tell if its real or imagined. Hence we can HELP a person through hypnosis with positive affirmations and sort of implant NEW positive "memories" of a bad memory. For example: If a male as a child has a little league coach that really put him down and said "you cannot hit right! you'll never make it!!" that stayed instilled in the child's mind till he grew up and that created an inner tension that effected different aspects of his life and confidence. Through hypnosis we can go back in that memory and change the words and outcome to the coach saying "Your an awesome hitter! Everyone will love you on their team!!" Although a "false" memory the mind {through this quirk of cognition} sees it as real and the male client then comes out of hypnosis changed with a positive new outlook {{inner tension relieved}} on life and his confidence was boosted.
I'm so enjoying this course.
Yvette Smith "Mambo Asogwe LaReina"
ULC Ordained Minister,Spiritual Advisor and Medicine Woman

Visit the Official website:DivineHealingFL.webs.com
REIKI HEALING~HYPNOSIS SESSIONS~GUIDED JOURNEYS AND MEDITATION~CEREMONIES

We do weddings "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/floridadivineweddings

yvettesmith666@gmail.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users