Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lesson 27 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lesson 27 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rev. Dave 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

1. What do you believe our world will look like in 2012?

We’re there, and it doesn’t, at first glance, seem to be much different from the last few years. I think if we look at little closer at what may be going on a little more “behind the scenes,” we are seeing something of a spiritual evolution, albeit a little more subtle than we might like. Will 2013 be some sort of radical new start? I doubt it, but I believe we’ll still see people’s spiritual beliefs evolving. This is going to be a long process, and an initial shift in the precession of the equinoxes into the age of aquarius isn’t going to make for overnight change.

2. How do your feelings and emotions impact your spiritual journey? Are they your friends or foes?

Friends. I’m convinced that any experience is a learning experience, and whatever happens works towards some greater good. “What does not kill us makes us strong,” indeed (even if that is a quote from Nietzche, an atheist).

3. If you are a piece of God, what is your biggest challenge in answering your spiritual “call”? What is your “call” asking you to do?

Being a piece of God actually makes the whole “call” thing easier, at least for me. What makes it tough is in believing yourself somehow separate. What I believe I’m being called to do is to help others on their spiritual path, and in understanding themselves to likewise be “pieces” of God.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users