· Please complete the following sentence, “The sex impulse is a biological impulse, designed for: procreation.”
· Did Jesus advocate celibacy as a highest state than marriage? Yes or no?
· The family to Jesus was a holy relationship, marriage a holy bond not lightly to be broken.
· It is generally believed among anthropologists that monogamy, rather than promiscuity, is the characteristic form of domestic relation in primitive societies.
· Most Protestant communions did not hold it to be a sacrament in the same sense that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are, yet it is a sacred act.
· T./F. Unless one is seriously able to pledge permanent fidelity in days that are for worse for poorer and in sickness, he ought not to marry, and it is only agape love that makes this possible
· It is no accident that most marriage services of the present the wife does not promise to obey, but there is instead a mutual promise by each to love. comfort, honor and keep the other.
· T./F. The sex relation between a man and a woman was instituted by God for marriage and for marriage only; any other use of it is a sacrilege.
· Divorce is unjustifiable when permanence is not intended in the first place.
· Only when it is clear that the marriage’s sacredness has been a revocable he shattered should divorce be contemplated.
Page 1 of 1
Lessons 13 & 14
Page 1 of 1