Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Joke of the Day - The Grounding Cord Exercise and 8 Other Ways to Ground and CenterDinner Date - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joke of the Day - The Grounding Cord Exercise and 8 Other Ways to Ground and CenterDinner Date

#1 User is offline   Kenpokaratedude 

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:56 PM

As we develop along the path as healers and magical practitioners, we find that certain tools enhance our practice immeasurably.
Today's category: Mistakes
Dinner Date
The homeowner was delighted with the way the painter had done all the work on his house. "You did a great job." he said and handed the man a check. "Also, in order to thank-you, here's an extra $80 to take the missus out to dinner and a movie."

Later that night, the doorbell rang and it was the painter. Thinking the man had forgotten something he asked, "What's the matter, did you forget something?"

"Nope." replied the painter. "I'm just here to take your missus out to dinner and a movie like you asked."View hundreds more jokes online.
Email this joke to a friend

View the full article
I recently became ordained through the Universal Life Church , known to many as the ULC. I have enjoyed theirChaplaincy Program for several months now. I'm also a martial artist and I teach Sacramento Martial Arts with Amy. I support the Universal Life Church Forum, and read the blogs that contain ULC Seminary Essays and Online Sermons.

Try our new toolbar: ULC Toolbar

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users