Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Poetry - Universal Life Church - Spiritual Poetry - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Poetry - Universal Life Church - Spiritual Poetry

#1 User is offline   AmyLong 

• ULC Seminary Director
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:24 PM

Always YouBefore I dream may I hope for You.
Before I long may I reach for You.
Before I judge may I listen to You.
Before I rush may I rest with You.

Before I shout may I call on You.
Before I doubt may I hear from You.
Before I brag may I point to You.
Before I fear may I trust in You.

Before I act may I remember You . . .
So that in these things, in all I do,
It is not I that am first, but always You.
Guy Finley

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.
The ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church and wedding materials. I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.

Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbarhttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/12407301-2689565543270400455?l=ulcpoetry.blogspot.com
I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church , and I post spiritual articles at ULC and at the Universal Life Church Seminary course listings. I'm also a martial artist and I teach Sacramento Martial Arts. I support the Universal Life Church Article Directory, and have blogs that contain ULC Seminary Essays and Wedding Ceremonies.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users