Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: NEWS: University Professor is targeted by Scientology cult quacks - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NEWS: University Professor is targeted by Scientology cult quacks

#1 User is offline   AmyLong 

• ULC Seminary Director
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:18 AM

Posted Image Australian of the Year Prof Patrick McGorry is among a number of top psychiatrists who have been targeted by the Church of Scientology after they spoke out against the religion.

The University of Melbourne professor, with Monash University's Prof Louise Newman and Prof Ian Hickie, director of the Brain and Mind Research Institute at the University of Sydney, publicly backed calls by South Australian Senator Nick Xenophon in March for a senate inquiry into Scientology.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/ReligionNewsBlog/~4/UZnvb6fFLxs

View the full article
I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church , and I post spiritual articles at ULC and at the Universal Life Church Seminary course listings. I'm also a martial artist and I teach Sacramento Martial Arts. I support the Universal Life Church Article Directory, and have blogs that contain ULC Seminary Essays and Wedding Ceremonies.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users