Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lessons 12-13 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lessons 12-13 Catch up Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RevAnna 

• Rev A M Pohl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Come with me... and you'll see... a world of pure imagination. ;o) Gotta Love Wonka
    If you always wanted to find out what Veruca salt looked like after being dropped down the shoot, write me. LOL :o)

Feel free to visit anytime.
    www.ohmygoshco.org/revampohl.html
    or
    Check out the new Blog!
    http://ministerthefield.blogspot.com/

Thanks and Blessings to everyone at ULC Seminary :o)

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

In working through the course lessons 12 and 13 went well together. In 12 the these concepts stood out.

moderation in all things

and also

we cannot achieve a sense of spiritual awareness either for ourselves or for anyone else that does not include that important sense of harmony and balance of body mind and spirit.

Though I find it ironic that they were both on the first page of the lesson, they still stood out for me. The are present concepts through out my practice in general and cannot be underestimated.

I also was struck by the Necklace of Connectedness exercise. Very useful and I must say.
Lesson 12 was a great set up for Lesson 13.

In both lesson 12 and 13 I was familiar with many of the techniques. So understanding these basics wasn t difficult. I will say here though that I too have issues making the time I should for my meditations and the reinforcement of these lessons has most assuredly helped to remind me of this priority.
"Unhappiness is never acceptable when happiness is waiting to be discovered"
Anonamous ... but Loved by my Grandmother

Rev. Anna :o)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users