Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Answers Being Cut Off - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Answers Being Cut Off Chaplaincy Forum

#1 User is offline   Tomasis 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Christian Hermeticism, Meditations on the Tarot, Gospel of Thomas, Gnosticism

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

I have been attempting to post responses and answers to Lessons as asked of us to the Chaplaincy program and losing much of my posts. They would preview find but when submitted the resulting post would only be partial. I do cut and paste from a wordprocessor, and I've tried to cut and paste from Wordpad and Notebook and get the same results. I do think I know what the problem is now, for post, pasted into that forum, it bieng the only one I've cut and pasted into so far, for some reason our program doesn't recognize and post anything from an " ' " apostrophe. Everything from the apostrophe and after disappears. Could you look into this please?

Sincerely,
Jef

#2 User is offline   Samadhi 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

One thing I have noticed when doing posts is that if you space between paragraphs, the text is usually cut off. Perhaps a similar thing is happening?

#3 User is offline   AmyLong 

• ULC Seminary Director
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:21 AM

My fault for not being over here in the forum more often. Nobody told me.

I checked with the server people and it was an incompatability with the character settings.

I fixed it. Everything is good now. Please come back and start posting. :)
I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church , and I post spiritual articles at ULC and at the Universal Life Church Seminary course listings. I'm also a martial artist and I teach Sacramento Martial Arts. I support the Universal Life Church Article Directory, and have blogs that contain ULC Seminary Essays and Wedding Ceremonies.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users