Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Dr Of Metaphysics Lesson #8 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dr Of Metaphysics Lesson #8 The Alchemy of Intention

#1 User is offline   Rev Bob 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Reiki, Spirituality

Post icon  Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

Powerful reinforcement for the previous lessons. Putting forth an intention releases potentiality and changes our universe. And, the power of our intentions can be increased by the healing miracle of forgiveness. We forgive ourselves for the perception of separation from our Creator, and the healing that takes places unleashes our true potential. We start with Desire, create the Intention, and establish a Purpose.

In "What The Bleep Do We Know," the authors define intention as "that act, allowed by free will, that choses the effect that is to be observed in the outside world." In other words, intention has the power to change what we perceive as reality. Just as quantum physics posits that the very act of observation changes the nature of the object being observed, so we can change our reality by creatng an intention.

If we intend to set aside fear (the emotion of the ego) and replace it with love (the emotion of the Creator God), we change the world as we perceive it, as well as changing how we appear to the world. Powerful stuff! :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by Rev Bob: 19 July 2009 - 04:34 PM

Love and Light,

Rev. Bob

#2 User is offline   Metaphysician 

• Icon

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

Fantastic stuff!

#3 User is offline   Metaphysician 

• Icon

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Fantastic!

#4 User is offline   Metaphysician 

• Icon

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:35 PM

Fantastic!

#5 User is offline   Chaplian 

• Icon
  • Interests:Nature/Wildlife<br />Great video games

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:32 PM

What would it look like in practice? Please, let me share a story...I was sitting on our couch just the other day reading one of the lessons from the seminary. In my own little world. I must tell you, before I go any further, that I get distracted and move from on project to another before I complete the first one. Anyway...there I was sitting on the couch. I just made the mental note that I had not finished getting dressed, running around the house with no pants on...we have a window in the room where I was reading that faces the driveway. I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye...it was a man walking towards the door. "Oh crap! (all of my studying out the door), I am half naked!" I took off running across the room to the bedroom to find some pants. Well, I had to run in front of the window to get to the bedroom. I am sure the young man sees strange things everyday, just not my strange things.

How does Rev Bob's comment relate to this story? With all my intension and being aware of my emotions...and focusing of working out of Love...I left it all sitting on the couch when I thought the young man was going to knock on the door. You want to know the funniest part, he left a door hanger and never knocked at all. How's that for intention?

Sherri

#6 User is offline   jerry0503222 

• Icon

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:48 PM

Fantastic!

#7 User is offline   jerry05032141 

• Icon

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

Fantastic!

Page 1 of 1