Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: What Religion Do You Represent? - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Religion Do You Represent? Who are the people in our neighborhood?

#31 User is offline   Ankhhape 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

I know most (if not all) of you will think it odd that I am here and I will explain my intentions in a minute.

I am a Luciferian and an Asetianist.
As a Luciferian, my goal is to achieve Self-Deification.
As an Asetianist, I am a student of Ancient Kemet (Egypt) and study the beliefs of the Asetians, who are spiritually aligned with the Goddess Aset (Isis).

My intentions here are to supplement my understanding of the Black with that of the White sort of speak. A Luciferian is not a Satanist nor a devil worshiper of any sort as many assume.
We strive to balance the Left equally with the Right.

I have read through many of the posts here and am enjoying my stay, not to mention I have learned a bit in the process.

Being a practitioner of a Left Hand Path, I have a certain amount of knowledge in Occult studies and may be of help in these forums at some point.

I have no intention of pushing my beliefs on any one here, nor am I here to make trouble.
That said I would be pleased to discuss any aspects of my beliefs with any of you if so desired.

Thank you,
Ankhhape

#32 User is offline   jeristew 

• Icon

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

:kick:
I love to read the words of Jesus in the Holy Bible, and try to live as a Christian should.

I call my belief system 'Utilitarian'. That's the Using brand of Chritianity.

What would Jesus do?

Love to Learn
Learn to Love

Rev. Jeri Stewart :biggrinthumb:

#33 User is offline   Darth Viridis 

• Icon

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

View PostManyLeavesOneRoot, on 19 July 2005 - 03:20 AM, said:

I am curious as to what representation of "Other Religious Beliefs" are in our group of ULC members.

I am a Unitarian Universalist who accepts, welcomes and embraces all religions. We all have our paths to follow.

How about you?
Share a bit of your belief if you feel comfortable.

I am A Sith. I bealieve that the foundation and Ultimate Principle of the Universe is "The Force". I believe that The Force is neither good nor evil, it simple Is What Is. As a Sith, I believe that survival is the highest goal of life. My particular bend, or take on Sithism is what I term "Viridism". Viridis is the Latin word for "Green". Since I believe in my own personal survival so highly and the survival of those whom I love above all else, I believe that we MUST deal with the ecological degregation and disasters that have the ability to threaten the existensce of the all life, but particularly human life. One can not eat dollars or drink oil.
I believe that we must curtail the human population and i advocate the gradual reduction of the present population to 75% less tyhen it is today. Human overpopulation, like overpopulation of any other animal life, threatens the human species with starvation, war and conflict over dwindling resources. It also threatens the ecological balance by humans building and destroying natural ecosystems. We must reduce the human population to a managable, sane level.
I also advocate a new response to technology. Technology is a tool we use, not we a tool that technology uses. We must criticize and analyze every technological object we have for it's impact on the enviornment. A sane society, orientated to survival of it's individuals and the human species will see that not all technologies are are worth it, when the benefit-cost analysis is done (effect on the environment, benefit to human individuals and the the human race, pollution factor to make it, biodegradability, e.t.c)
A new synthesis must begin. I encourage Siths to embrace the principles of Viridisology, and to begin the struggle for our own continued survival and the survival of the biosphere, environment and the human race.
Solo: "Why am I different from my grandfather, then? The more I do, the more I feel I'm doing exactly as he did. Was it really only his preoccupation with his wife that stopped him achieving order?"
Lumiya: "He started his training too late and was still inexperienced when he was exploited by a man who wanted power. You're a mature man with a lifetime's training and nobody is using you. You won't make the same mistakes."
Solo: "It can't be that easy."
Lumiya: "It won't be. It'll be painful."

#34 User is offline   JCole 

• Icon

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:32 AM

That would be hard to say, I represent a faith and belief that embraces a code of Chivalry and a belief in God.

#35 User is offline   The Bronze Dragon 

• Icon

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

What is my Culture of Faith?

That label would begin as Satanic Pagan. Except I am wearing Buddhist shoes, ZarathUshtran britches accented with Khemetic loin cloth decorated with Mexicatle beads and embroidery. I would also toss in some Taoism from both King When, Duke Chow, Sun Tsu, and Lao Tzu. Oh, Im not wearing a shirt but have profound Pictish tattooing across my body and have given my right eye for Suttuns draft. [Um, Poets tell lies to share the truth, get that?]

Oh, and add a little Sortiri through Witchcraft, Hoodoo, Reiki, and Vampirism. You know, I think I will use the label Universalist because Im drowning in label tape.

#36 User is offline   Y.Smith 

• Icon
  • Interests:Vodou, Medicine,Healing, Reiki, Hypnosis, Astral Projection, Lwa, Angels, Catholic Saints, Divinations,Spirit Communication, Paranormal Investigations.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Hello! Blessings!
I am an initiated Vodou Priestess and Crowned Santeria Priestess of Yemanja. Practice both Haitian, New Orleans style Vodou and honor the Santeria Orisha's. I Have Lipan Apache Native American blood that traces to Mexico and Aztec so Vodou was perfect for me. Its a beautiful path.
I walk in Love and Light, we have a weekly radio show and help educate our listeners on the subject of Modern Vodou.
Mambo Asogwe LaReina
Rev. Y Smith

Attached File(s)

Yvette Smith "Mambo Asogwe LaReina"
ULC Ordained Minister,Spiritual Advisor and Medicine Woman

Visit the Official website:DivineHealingFL.webs.com
REIKI HEALING~HYPNOSIS SESSIONS~GUIDED JOURNEYS AND MEDITATION~CEREMONIES

We do weddings "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/floridadivineweddings

yvettesmith666@gmail.com

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic