Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Master Of Shamanism Lesson 3 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Master Of Shamanism Lesson 3 Religion

#1 User is offline   Y.Smith 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Vodou, Medicine,Healing, Reiki, Hypnosis, Astral Projection, Lwa, Angels, Catholic Saints, Divinations,Spirit Communication, Paranormal Investigations.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

Master of Shamanism Lesson 3
Religion

This was a wonderful revealing lesson on accounts of those called into Shamanism, their initiation, their stories, example. I learned that Shamans are called, one cannot choose to "be shaman" or take a workshop and then go as the title of Shaman. Even when I finish this course I will have earned a Masters on the SUBJECT of Shamanism but this course will not make me a shaman. Unless of course I happened to go through an extraordinary experience. As of today, Im still a Vodou Priest. :)
When I was called to be a Priest I CHOOSE it, I decided, I considered the good and bad aspects of being initiated into Vodou Religion. I was of solid thought and mind. The Shamans that are called have no choice, their body, their visions appear like a madness to others a "hysteria"...many were chosen as children and were odd children, overly nervous, or excessively "shy". I believe a Shaman is born not made, I know I am a Medicine woman a healer, not Shaman. I respect so very much the Shamans and what they went through to be who they were meant to be. Many called them crazy, no; they simply saw the other worlds without having to dream to see them. They vision with their eyes OPEN.
Yvette Smith "Mambo Asogwe LaReina"
ULC Ordained Minister,Spiritual Advisor and Medicine Woman

Visit the Official website:DivineHealingFL.webs.com
REIKI HEALING~HYPNOSIS SESSIONS~GUIDED JOURNEYS AND MEDITATION~CEREMONIES

We do weddings "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/floridadivineweddings

yvettesmith666@gmail.com

#2 User is offline   Raincloud 

• Icon
  • Interests:Druidic Witchery

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:09 AM

Master of Shamanism Lesson 3.

Like a few of us, I can relate to the Shaman's call.
An Ambivert, I am a cross between extrovert and Introvert. I've had many times growing up that i've fallen very ill (close to death).
I guess that is rule 101 to learn: Shaman is a title given by a community, it is earnt.
Courses Completed:
Master of Paganism
Master of Wiccan Studies
Master of Metaphysical Healing
Master of Metaphysics (Spirit Quest)
Master of Mystical Christianity
Dr. of Christian Studies (The Four Gospels)
Bachelor of Metaphysics
Bachelor of Shamanism
Master of Druidism
Master of Comparative Religion

#3 User is offline   Dr Richard 

• Icon

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:27 AM

It seems from this lesson that one must be chosen to be a Shaman. Even if you don't want to be a shaman you are chosen and cannot choose for yourself. Am I chosen? We will see.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic