Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Christian Viewpoint - The Deadly And Life-Giving Power of the Tongue - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Christian Viewpoint - The Deadly And Life-Giving Power of the Tongue

#1 User is offline   edcrain 

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:See webpage

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

When King David wrote (Psalm 42:5), "Why so downcast, O my soul?aEUR? Why are you disquieted within me?," to whom was he speaking? He was talking to himself, of course. What kind of words do YOUR ears hear your mouth saying? Blessings or cursings? Proverbs 6:2 in the Amplified Bible says, "You are snared with the words of your lips, you are caught by the speech of your mouth." Proverbs 18:21 reminds us, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit." Many people speak negative things about themselves and others - that which will not line-up with what God says about them in Scripture - and, in so doing, are aligning themselves with the lies Satan says about things.

View the full article
The Universal Life Church , also known as the ULC has wonderful minister training, has a great Online Seminary program and is a great place to get an Ordination.

Try our new toolbar: ULC Toolbar

Honesty and integrity in all that I do (at least this is what I aim for.)
"We've learned an important lesson about bushfires. Be afraid, very afraid"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic