Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Biblical Archeology - 1,800-YEAR-OLD BATHING POOL DISCOVERED BENEATH A RITUAL BATH IN JERUSALEM - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biblical Archeology - 1,800-YEAR-OLD BATHING POOL DISCOVERED BENEATH A RITUAL BATH IN JERUSALEM Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AmyLong 

• ULC Seminary Director
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:10 AM

Posted ImageNEW YORK, NY – An 1,800-year-old bathing pool that was probably part of a bathhouse used by the Tenth Legion – the Roman soldiers who destroyed the Temple – has been exposed in excavations by the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) in Jerusalem. The discovery sheds light on the scope of Aelia Capitolina, the city that was founded on the Second Temple period ruins of Jerusalem and that defined the character of ancient Jerusalem as we know it today.

[Read the complete news at: News

View the full article
I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church , and I post spiritual articles at ULC and at the Universal Life Church Seminary course listings. I'm also a martial artist and I teach Sacramento Martial Arts. I support the Universal Life Church Article Directory, and have blogs that contain ULC Seminary Essays and Wedding Ceremonies.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users