Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Gospel Of Thomas - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gospel Of Thomas Lesson 9

#1 User is offline   Morninglight 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Studying to show my self approved of the Father Spirit.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:49 AM

Lesson 9 Gospel of Thomas
Sayings 32-47

This is becoming a most fascinating study into the saying of Jesus that were not included in the Bible. Why they were not included, is up for debate. A duplicate of what was already in other Gospels or the fact that they were not in story form but more of direct quotes or part of a quote that was written down. If you have every tried to write down what a speaker is saying you know you will not get it down word for word but you write down what you feel are the key notes. So I think it is with the Gospel of Thomas.

May main stream Christians feel what ever was left out was by Gods design. I am not so sure since Man can be so manipulative and what is in really sets up a structure for masses to follow and so much being a individual in your thinking. Controlling the masses was the purpose of the design of the books put together and really to teach how to have a relationship with the one who created us. Just my take!

Rev Joy Maestas D.D.
Rev. Joy

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic