Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Biblical Archeology - Free Bible Survey Ebook Vol 001 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biblical Archeology - Free Bible Survey Ebook Vol 001 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AmyLong 

• ULC Seminary Director
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

Posted Image(A Seminary In Every Home) A lot of people wish to have an “introduction” to Bible books that will tell them exactly what a certain book is about, what its outline is, who wrote it when and for whom etc. Thus we have started issuing a 66-volume Bible Survey at the end of which you will have close to 300 pages of such introduction.

Here is the first volume: Genesis. We plan to release one volume per week and do come back here weekly for your next volumes.

Here is a FREE educational ebook for you. Please download, distribute and spread Christian WorldView. Click on the picture for your download.

View the full article
I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church , and I post spiritual articles at ULC and at the Universal Life Church Seminary course listings. I'm also a martial artist and I teach Sacramento Martial Arts. I support the Universal Life Church Article Directory, and have blogs that contain ULC Seminary Essays and Wedding Ceremonies.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users