Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lession 3 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lession 3

#1 User is offline   Arthur Strafuss 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Educational Chaplain
    Hand on Healing
    Veterans Chaplain
    Homeless Chaplain
    Photography
    Instructional design

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

Find 3 limiting beliefs or perceptions about yourself, life, or the responsiveness of the Universe to your desires to commune with it, and map them out with sub modalities.

1. I feel that after many years of success, I still feel insecure about myself. Not feeling good about anything I do. That all I have gained, will be lost. Depression, and PTSD.

VISUAL SUBMODALITIES

• Location On the top of my head in the brain. It is a harden place, not easy to get to. In doing this exercise, I can touch it.
  • Movement or Non-Movement It is very still, not moving, still at the top of my brain. Any movement is very small
  • Nature of Movement – It is wiggling front to back. Like it is vibrating in two directions
  • Stillness Specifics – doesn’t stay in one position for long. It stays still then vi
  • Distance – I feel it quit close at times, but for long periods, I cannot detect it. During those times, I feel better about myself and what I have done

AUDITORY SUBMODALITIES

• Words or Sounds- Voices telling me I am not good enough.
  • Pitch – Not really, maybe high

KINESTHETIC SUBMODALITIES

• Are there any feelings affiliated with the idea under consideration? When you think about it, how do you feel? It is my dark side that comes up occasionally, sometime small just letting me know it’s here, and goes away. Other times, it is so large that it takes 1 or 2 days to go away.
  • Where, specifically, do you feel it? Badly, about myself and what I am putting my love ones through.
  • Does the feeling travel from one location to another, or stay localized? It stays pretty local.
  • Is it visceral, experienced in your guts, or more muscular – experienced in the limbs of your body? No only my head.
  • Where, specifically? Hands? Feet? Legs? One shoulder, but not the other? No only my head

2. I feel lonely at time even when I am not.

VISUAL SUBMODALITIES

• Location –It is in my chest, my heart.
  • Movement or Non-Movement – It is still, not moving
  • Nature of Movement – It is pain that does not move
  • Stillness Specifics – Stays in an area, not changing size.
  • Distance – very close

AUDITORY SUBMODALITIES

• Words or Sounds – A voice from my past. I hear the voice and I go back in time, and rember
  • Pitch – Female, low Pitch, loving

• Are there any feelings affiliated with the idea under consideration? When you think about it, how do you feel? Missing a past love
  • Where, specifically, do you feel it? Late at night
  • Does the feeling travel from one location to another, or stay localized? It stays Local
  • Is it visceral, experienced in your guts, or more muscular – experienced in the limbs of your body? Only in my heart.
  • Where, specifically? Hands? Feet? Legs? One shoulder, but not the other? My shoulders drop.

1. Shyness

VISUAL SUBMODALITIES

• Location – my stomach
  • Movement or Non-Movement – Stays Still.
  • Nature of Movement – none
  • Stillness Specifics – feels like gas pressure
  • Distance – It is very near

AUDITORY SUBMODALITIES

• Words or Sounds – Laughing, Load talking, noise of a group
  • Pitch – High Pitch. Stays until I control myself.

• Are there any feelings affiliated with the idea under consideration? When you think about it, how do you feel? I feel like running away
  • Where, specifically, do you feel it? Feet and legs
  • Does the feeling travel from one location to another, or stay localized? Between both feet and legs
  • Is it visceral, more in my guts
  • Where, specifically? Feet legs.

This was good for me. I am feeling so much better about myself. I think this is the first time I wrote it down and worked with these 3 items this way.

Thanks

Rev. Arthur L. Strafuss

#2 User is offline   Cynthia 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:11 AM

This is a very good and genuine post. We people sometimes feel unsatisfied with what we have. Due to which we start feeling lonely, sad and depressed which is really very harmful to us. Ups and downs are the part of every individual's life and they will always be thus, we have to adopt it as they are. We cannot blame anyone for this misfortune. And if a person is not able to adopt such situations that he or she can be drowned into a really serious cause of depression. In order to avoid such situations, a person can refer to various psychics and can resolve their problems. Psychics such as voyance pure can be referred as consulted in this context. These people can guide us properly and make us unable to cope up with every possible situation of our lives in every possible way and aspect. They make us follow the spiritual path of our life and can also predict our future as well as a past. Services provided by these people can also be very much reliable and low as compared to others. We can also make consultation on the phone which is also the most reliable thing. Thus, by making these efforts, we can definitely succeed in our lives and can able to cope with every possible situation.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic