Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Projection - Astral Projection Techniques - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Projection - Astral Projection Techniques

#1 User is offline   edcrain 

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:See webpage

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

Astral Projection Techniques – Introduction
Posted ImageWe’re in a overly busy world these days – where we eat in a rush, sleep in a hurry, and get up in a rush as well as rush to the office in a hurry. Amidst all of this madness, very little do we care about our physical well being and mental well being? Like it is said the face could be the directory of the mind, all of us don’t realize that some of our aging and boring faces simply imply that our mind is exhausted. Only once our personal doctors and physicians tell us to get on to a few relaxation methods, do we understand that we’ve been overlooking the main body organ – the mind.

Astral projection and all the astral projection techniques are one of such mind relaxation strategies which provides an out of the world experience, changing you right into a rejuvenated as well as extremely full of energy man or woman. In case you are a new comer to this particular topic and also asking yourself exactly what astral projection is about – allow me to clarify then. Your mind traverses a wide variety of locations when you’re simply where you are. For instance, you could be resting in your drawing bedroom in the very hot summer season, but your thoughts could possibly be exploring the cold, snow peaked Alps. Consequently you feel so nice and relaxed deep-down and you are therefore not really irritated in regards to the temperature or even the humidity which is all around you. This really is just what astral projection techniques are about.

Astral Projection Techniques – Where should you start ?
If you wish to do this, you happen to be at the best place. Here we give you simple methods to astral project yourself in addition to experience the enjoyment of your life. This has proved benefits also for first time joiners since you can effortlessly convert yourself to a new location regardless of the possible lack of experience. When you can experience this in the initial or 2nd go, you really feel motivated as well as excited to test this once again and also the more occasions you try the better you feel.

Personal experiences from Astral Projection Techniques
There are many people whom I know that have tried this and also have experienced the world regarding their own experiences. Mike, my coworker and good friend, mentioned he planned to try something similar to yoga or meditation because he had a difficult time both at the office and also at home. That’s when I told him to use this website for astral projection techniques. He entered into it with large amount of skepticism and doubt if he could really apply it. That has been the only real occasion he doubted it. As soon as he was into it, there was clearly virtually no looking back for him. He mentioned he felt just like a brand new man thinking that he could control all his troubles.

I know you might be also burdened with so many of these irritations in your life – no I really don’t suggest you need to go through them. All I’m trying to inform you is the fact that you don’t have to endure a lot of this kind of suffering and agony if you find an easy way – astral projection that may convert you to an all completely new planet!

Posted Image

View the full article
The Universal Life Church , also known as the ULC has wonderful minister training, has a great Online Seminary program and is a great place to get an Ordination.

Try our new toolbar: ULC Toolbar

Honesty and integrity in all that I do (at least this is what I aim for.)
"We've learned an important lesson about bushfires. Be afraid, very afraid"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic