Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Graduation - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Graduation Let's have a ceremony.........

#1 User is offline   Rev. Nitza L. Melgar 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Ancient History, Religions, Medicine, Law and Music. I love Irish Tap Dancing it is good for the body, heart and soul. It makes me feel close to God.

Post icon  Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:59 PM

:pope1: Hi, one of your ministers put up the idea of a graduation ceremony. That would be wonderful. It is always a good idea for us to get together and meet our ministers. How's about a retreat or conference?

God bless, keep the faith, be well. Rev. Nikki :pope: :kick: :AF: :nw:

#2 User is offline   RevPaula 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:www.spiritfilledbelieverschurch.org<br />

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:15 PM

The retreat sounds good. I think that a graduation to be held in your home state would be great. It would take a lot of work to organize something like that. I've tried to locate and contact 20 ULC ordained ministers on the registered minister list in my area and never got a response. The idea is great, now for participation. I thought a traveling hands on ordination group would be great too. Where whoever is ordained receives a hands on from a respresentative ordained through the ULC. There's so many ideas that abound, now making something happen, that is the hard part. Good luck, let's see if this can be brought to fruition...
Rev. Paula

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic