Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Assgnment 9 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Assgnment 9 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mabutler 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

Assignment 9:2

Concerning the Canon process, I believe that as long as the original text(s) are used as a measuring rod and standard, the Canon process will continue to hold true to that which is genuine, accurate and inspired. Should there be any deviation from the original CODEX, the entirety of holy scripture's genuineness and validity is then brought into question and is then less than credible.

#2 User is offline   Dr Richard 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:01 PM

searching back and trying to find the oldest copy of biblical books, certainly helps with accuracy and eliminating as much scribal error as possible. But, unfortunately, my opinion is that most of the stories in the bible were not eyewitness accounts, but existed for generations as oral stories before they were written down. As the lesson points out, these stories are hearsay and in a court of law would not be accepted. So even though the books may be very accurate, for me the problem of veracity still exist.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic