Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Lesson 16 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lesson 16 Variations on Rituals

#1 User is offline   dsurvivor 

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:00 PM

I liked this lesson. It teaches me that in many situations one can "break the rules...." and still have a ritual or do the ministry. There are warnings here. Key is this - know thyself and know thy powers. Everything else will fall into place. When a ministry opportunity presents itself in an urgent manner, it may be best to minister then and there. Some are common sense items. For instance, if a place is already prepared and laid out from a previous ritual (cleansed, etc)...move on to the working part. Good insight.

Since I am taking this to learn about the Wiccan religion [I am not a practicioner but an observer], I do not have "rituals" or books on this (other than the rituals I wrote for this course and some ebooks downloaded). The assignment was to review previous rituals for possible changes...and I can see all sorts of possibilities. Since I wrote my own, I can edit them. Great Lesson!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic