Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Projection - Binaural Beats Dangerous Is this true? - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Projection - Binaural Beats Dangerous Is this true?

#1 User is offline   edcrain 

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:See webpage

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

Are Binaural Beats Dangerous ?
The concept of astral projection , by which the mind or soul actually leaves the physical body and may go to the astral world, is one thing which intrigues lots of people. Some people fear, and yet tons more want to learn astral projection. But regardless of the fascination many people are scared to try it, as the anxiety about the unknown leads to the worry :is astral projection dangerous, are binaural beats dangerous ?

There are many articles published on the internet about this subject, trying to answer this question. Here are the ones that I think are the best.

Question about binaural beats and creative visualization? | Finest

Are Binaural Beats Dangerous? There is no proof to suggest Binaural Beats pose any danger to listeners. Binaural Beats use the exact same frequencies that we touch upon everyday in our daily lives. Binaural Beats allow you to reach …

Publish Date: 03/28/2011 6:10

http://isochronic-to...ualization.html

Question about binaural beats and creative visualization? | Finest

Are Binaural Beats Dangerous? There is no proof to suggest Binaural Beats pose any danger to listeners. Binaural Beats use the exact same frequencies that we touch upon everyday in our daily lives. Binaural Beats allow you to reach …

Publish Date: 03/28/2011 6:10

http://isochronic-to...ualization.html

View the full article
The Universal Life Church , also known as the ULC has wonderful minister training, has a great Online Seminary program and is a great place to get an Ordination.

Try our new toolbar: ULC Toolbar

Honesty and integrity in all that I do (at least this is what I aim for.)
"We've learned an important lesson about bushfires. Be afraid, very afraid"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic