Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Wiccan Lesson 8 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wiccan Lesson 8 Metaphysical Energy

#1 User is offline   Leah Coleman-Bellucci 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:" I Believe In Everything & Nothing"

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:19 AM

This was a great lesson on drawing upon, bringing in, & expressing out energy. When I first started tapping into energy sources years back, I would get tired and drained until I learned how to protect myself from it happening to little to no drain of my own energy Life Force. I am a Reiki Master/Teacher and after being attuned to the Universal Life Force Energy, which is done through an attunement process, I don't really feel the drain anymore.

Also, in Reiki healing we learned to project energy for healing & to bring about what we would like to occur. I sense feelings of others & sometimes their thoughts when around others. There have been times when I pick up on others when not even in their presence.

I have over the years seen some use this energy to bring about harm to others as well as using it to bring about good. So this energy sources talked about in this lesson are to definitely to be used Responsibly and to Cause No Harm.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic