Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Wiccan Lesson 5 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wiccan Lesson 5 Altar Basics Continued

#1 User is offline   Leah Coleman-Bellucci 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:" I Believe In Everything & Nothing"

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

The materials I used for my altar were of Granite and Iron. I chose these materials for several reasons. The Granite material was given to us by a neighbor that had a Granite table were the base had broken but he just had the top left......so we said we'd take it and make use of it. Hence my altar table portions. My husband is an Ironworker, so hence this is where the iron base came into play to hold the Granite Table parts.

Granite represented the Earth/Mineral/Elements to me, plus it was fire resistant in case a glass candle broke when it was lit or if wax ran down onto it.

The Iron base was more than strong enough to hold the Granite table pieces plus Iron to me, represents Strength/Protection.

Since my husband used his craftsmanship to cut to shape and weld/buff the bases of my altar his love and energy is in it....Masculine Energies.

#2 User is offline   Dr Richard 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:56 PM

I just created a basic altar. I have a small wooden table in the corner where I put my altar tools. I can't wait to learn how to use them.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic