Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Final Essay - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Final Essay Wicca Course Final Essay

#1 User is offline   Lucian 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:24 PM

This is Jason Stones Final Essay.

I have read many books regarding the path of Wicca and Paganism. Although they all have different authors and different subtopics, they all contain a similar message in them. NEVER STOP LEARNING!! I have been drawn to Paganism because it is so eclectic, I am constantly reading and taking bits and pieces of one form of Paganism and merging it into my beliefs and practices. This course helped me gain yet another aspect of Paganism.
I have read many books about how to be a Pagan, how to worship, how to perform spells, and what tools to use and how to use them. This course is the first place I have read a significant history about Paganism in general and specifically Wicca. I enjoyed reading about the beginnings of Paganism and some of the key individuals that had a hand in the rebirth of Paganism into Neo-Paganism. This section unfortunately left out a very influential person in many people

This post has been edited by Lucian: 15 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

#2 User is offline   Lucian 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:37 PM

My full essay will not post for some reason, and it will not allow me to upload the .doc file?!??!?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic