Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Projection - Accurate Psychic Readings requires practice and Time - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Projection - Accurate Psychic Readings requires practice and Time

#1 User is offline   edcrain 

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:See webpage

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Psychic Readings – Anyone Can Be A Psychic Reader

It’s quite feasible that anybody can become skilled at giving physic readings. Everybody will have some psychic talent. Its just a matter of cultivating it. Nevertheless, the initial thing you should do, to start in on your path as a psychic reader, is understanding that you have psychic abilities. Some time may elapse for your subconscious mind to become convergent with your conscious psyche. Set off thinking in terms of your psychic ability, and just how you can cultivate it to a superior level

Chat about this ability with people and get the idea out in the open. Every day, tell yourself that you’re psychic. Become familiar with psychic abilities in others, by reading everything you can on the matter. Make an effort to attend psychic seminars, or sign up for group training or courses by genuine psychics. All of these are usually to be had at an acceptable charge.

Use your psychic abilities often. Keep doing psychic readings, as much as possible. Don’t be put off if you’re not always right. Nobody gets it right, all the time. You may appreciate that the more you practice, the better you will be. In addition, you should not rely too much on the Tarot when you are starting out. You need to be able to sense the answers, and you may perhaps not be capable of opening up fully if you are concentrating on remembering what the cards mean. With routine, your mind will become trained to receive information from beyond your senses. It might take time for your mind to recognize this change.

By working with a tool you can focus your mind on, besides the tarot cards initially, will help you to use your psychic intuition. Psychometry is the art of holding anything belonging to the questioner, and receiving psychic feelings while using this as a tool. Touch the object and endeavor to tie the item to the owner. Imagine the information you inquire about, moving up from your hands and up your arms, and from there into your mind. The answers will happen as flashes of what has been, or is happening in the persons life, or brief feelings or voices inside your head. Disclose everything as it comes into your head. Make sure you remain relaxed, no matter how the information may disconcert you.

Visualize everything slowing down, that you are on another frequency and are stepping from the everyday existence, into another dimension and are able to link via thought, leaving the regular senses behind. This information will occur as if it were already part of you. Whether you are recording this sitting or another person is noting everything, you want to state everything you hear, feel, sense, and see in the minds eye. Over time you will find yourself doing it without any tool.

Undertake to comprehend the emotions of people you are familiar to. If my sister and me are together and a song lyric will drop into my head. Before I know it, she’s humming the identical song. But, which one of us picks up from the other is hard to say, as she may possibly have been thinking of humming the song a while before she actually started to.

To reach the psychic stage you require, practice a bit. You need to get used enabling thoughts to come to you from a source outside of your bodily senses. Say your phone rings, concentrate for a few minutes, as to who it may possibly be. You’ll amaze yourself just how much better you get as time goes by.

My best recommendation as regards psychic readings is to practice and get a person who doesn’t object to what you are doing, as you get aquainted to getting psychic feelings. Don’t become downcast if not all answers are correct. Remember, practice makes perfect.

If you like this post you may also like:

View the full article
The Universal Life Church , also known as the ULC has wonderful minister training, has a great Online Seminary program and is a great place to get an Ordination.

Try our new toolbar: ULC Toolbar

Honesty and integrity in all that I do (at least this is what I aim for.)
"We've learned an important lesson about bushfires. Be afraid, very afraid"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic