Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: NLP - Have a Fear of Failure? Hypnosis Can Get Rid of It! - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NLP - Have a Fear of Failure? Hypnosis Can Get Rid of It!

#1 User is offline   AmyLong 

• ULC Seminary Director
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:08 PM

Everyone is afraid to fail. Whether it's the parallel parking portion of your driver's test, the Bar Exam, or that all-important job interview, being afraid to fail at something that you really want is a perfectly normal fear. However, when that fear of failure paralyzes you from actually moving forward with your life, you have a problem. That's when you need to come up with a way to overcome your fear of failure.

View the full article
I have been ordained through the Universal Life Church , and I post spiritual articles at ULC and at the Universal Life Church Seminary course listings. I'm also a martial artist and I teach Sacramento Martial Arts. I support the Universal Life Church Article Directory, and have blogs that contain ULC Seminary Essays and Wedding Ceremonies.

#2 User is offline   anonymousnn 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:14 PM

Everyone is afraid of fears. Fears drastically demotes our performance. Thereby, it become extremely important to overcome fears..
What I have learnt in so many years is that you have to face fears, if you wish to overcome them.

#3 User is offline   Moren51 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:41 AM

I agree! I have been preparing for the Bar Exam for the past two months with one of the best online courses, and the minute I miss a question, I just start panicking. I know that it’ll work out just fine but there always that anxiety about exams.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic