Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home: Wiccan Lesson 2 - Universal Life Church/ULC Seminary Forum Home

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wiccan Lesson 2 Consequenses

#1 User is offline   Leah Coleman-Bellucci 

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:" I Believe In Everything & Nothing"

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

I have for the majority of my life, since being taught as a young child growing up, to "think before you leap". It was said to me at times to think of how the other person would feel before you say or do the action you think you would like to do. This lesson just reinforces what was part of my upbringing about consequences.

To this day I put myself in others shoes or situations to see what it's like before making a move. I look at the possible outcomes for my decisions. Ever stepping aside of my Ego to make healthy minded choices in this world of Life.

In summary this Lesson of Wiccan Studies on "Consequences" is something through my adolescent conditioning, have been practicing early on and still do to this day. In my opinion, a great lesson of consequences.

#2 User is offline   Dr Richard 

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:47 PM

At first I thought this is a dumb lesson. I know all this. As I started to think about what was being said and realizing that even good decisions have consequences, I began to think are there other choices I could have made. It is not always black and white, is it?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic